Monday, August 10, 2009

Hanging in Guangzhou






Everyone keeps saying that they just want more pics and video of Isaiah so here they are. The pics are of various locations around Guangzhou over the past 2 days (fish pond, dinner, the famous 'White Swan hotel'). The one video is Isaiah at dinner...he's just babbling as usual. If anyone can translate for us we would appreciate it. The other video (sorry its so dark) is Isaiahs' daily routine of running out the hotel room toward the elevator. He LOVES elevators, escalators, stairs and of course cars.

8 comments:

  1. I finally got my hands on your blog! Wow. I am amazed to see the Lord's work in your family and cannot wait to meet your precious Isaiah!

    Jo, I love the way you say "elevator" in this video... haha! Lock an I are thrilled to see your family soon. You will be in our prayers.
    ~aubree

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lord has given me such a full life and now it's even "fuller" - can it be? My cup runneth over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love him so much!! he is so cut running to the elevator. I can't wait until he plays with Abe and John. What trouble that will be!! Mike and Jo I am so happy this time has come. We all have been waiting for this for so long and now we know why!! He is worth 3 years.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. We finally got our internet hooked up!!!! We are now all caught up on your blog. We love him! Can't wait to meet him this weekend. The Lord has answered our prayers. We love His timing. He knows best!!!!!! The Brewers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the "elevator strut" that Isaiah does. SO CUTE! He's just adorable. The more pics and vidoes you post, the more I want to see! I am so happy for yall!
    Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abe announced to us today that we are to call him "xiou wu prince" from now on. And we are now on our 8th viewing of the elevator video. He's already completley enamored with his cousin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grammy G. can interpret. I think he said "where's my McDonald's fries?"

    Love that boy's strut and cute giggle. The famous videographer Mike's commentaries.... precious!

    ReplyDelete