Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Coming Home !!!!!!

THIS WILL BE OUR LAST BLOG POST AS WE ARE FINALLY COMING HOME!

Today (Wednesday) we completed all adoption paperwork in Guangzhou and were officially sworn in as parents at the consulate office. Then we boarded vans and drove 3 hours to Hong Kong where we are now. We are in yet another hotel, but just for the night before we head to the airport and fly home. This hotel is very modern and VERY pricey...they wanted to charge us $40 Euros just to use internet in our room for 1/2 hour so I had to find a public computer in a nearby lobby (that's why there are no pictures or videos).

So,..........THANK YOU to all of you who have prayed, cried, sweat, listened and waited with us during this very long process. We can not thank you all enough for the financial and spiritual support you have shown us during this adoption. We SERIOUSLY could not have done it without each one of you. A sincere and geniune THANK YOU. We love you all and can't wait for you to meet Isaiah.

Mike and Joanna Gajewski

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's official, Isaiah is now yours, and a Gajewski! Woweeee! We can't wait to meet that little guy and have him be part of this big family where he'll have lots of cousins to play with, 4 grandparents to fuss over him and loving aunts & uncles.

    Mike & Jo, we are so proud of you two and really in awe of the goodness of your hearts. You have done a selfless thing and we know you'll be wonderful parents to all of your children. May the Lord bless and keep you, may He make His face to shine upon you and give you peace. (Peace and safety.) We're praying the little guy sleeps a lot while on the planes and the layovers have playgrounds in the airports. I'm so excited, I can't wait to hug all of you. Much love, MomG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stand in AWE of the work of our Lord and Savior!!!! I read Isaiah 30:18 and it fits so perfectly. Our family is praying you guys home. See ya soon! Suke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know both of you know this already but your little Maris is a real trooper! She has been so good, so understanding, so patient and so loving through this whole process. The past week with her has been nothing but joy for me! Maris loves life and is one of the happiest little girls I know(really).She is looking forward to your homecoming and meeting her new brother. She will be a blessing for Isaiah. I hope he realizes what a fortunate brother he is. God bless the Gajewski family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...God Bless you and I pray for a safe a swift journey home. May the Lord be your co-pilot as he has been thru this whole adoption. Can't wait to meet Isaiah, I have tears in my eyes already. Love you guys, Aunt Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm so proud to be a small part of the Gajewski family Mike! What you are doing goes far beyond anything I've ever done. My JoJo sure had good taste in men. But you had fantastic taste in women. Now get my grandson home so I can help turn him into a Right Wing Christian Conservative that knows guns and the outdoors. Duke

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in tears right now at my computer. I really can't believe this is my last post on a blog that is all about a boy I have been waiting to meet for 3.5 years. Words can't express what I truyly think of the two of you. You both are amazing and your hearts are so big. God gives each of us gifts and you both have used yours to the fullest!! This only shows me what a awesome Lord and Savior we have, that he would rescue Isaiah from a lonely life and give him LOVE. What a picture of what Christ did for us. Thank you Jesus. I pray everyone who meets Isaiah in this lifetime will be able to see Jesus all in his life!!!!! Can't wait to see all 3 of you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete