Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 3



We went to Beijing International Christian Fellowship church this morning. It is only open to foreigners and not open to the citizens of China. It was so awesome to be worshiping Christ in China! We then went to the Great Wall which is a lot steeper than we thought. That place is amazing. We also got to visit the Birds Nest (big building where the Olympic games opening ceremony was held). Beijing is beautiful and very clean.
Tomorrow afternoon we fly to Jiangsu Province and meet Isaiah! We are so excited and will try to post as many pictures / videos as possible. Please pray that he is not frightened of us and adapts quickly. Til' tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. For some reason my comment didn't post a minute ago...

    So excited that you are in China and getting to enjoy the country. I can't wait for you to meet Isaiah tomorrow!

    Praying for yall!
    Amy (Watson) Blehm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! Looks like your enjoying yourselves!
    I have no doubt Isaiah will love you. Everyone here at the bike unit says hello and to have a safe trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! Lots of prayers :) thanks for the blog, it's an awesome way to document your journey & son! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I'm actually living this with you!! I love your blog and I love skype. I'm so glad you are able to do some sightseeing but waiting to hear about your moment with Isaiah trumps it all. I've been in constant prayer. Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jo!
    I just wanted to let you know that your sister is spreading the good news about Isiah! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see the pictures.
    Tonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for your meeting with your boy to be glorious for you and Isaiah! Meg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys are having a great time. We can't wait to meet Isaiah.
    Dave & Kamela

    ReplyDelete